Let the industry know what you think at one of our exclusive events
Protection Guru and the wider FTRC family have a range of fascinating events in the coming weeks that we would love you to join us on. Are you looking for a way to compare protection products in line with the requirements of consumer duty whilst saving time in obtaining fully underwritten decisions? Do you have suggestions for how protection products can better adapt to the changing lives of clients? Maybe you just want to learn more about how you might adopt artificial intelligence in your business? If this sounds like you then look no further…
Find out more about Protectiongurupro by joining a webinar
ProtectionGuruPro is a Consumer Duty ready product comparison tool that enables advisers to compare protection policies based on the value they provide to their clients. Learn how you can quickly and easily compare protection products based on cost and quality all in one place.
In our live demo sessions we will demonstrate how ProtectionGuruPro works and how advisers can use it to demonstrate the best possible life, critical illness, income protection and business protection recommendation for the client including:
- How to run value based comparisons in just two minutes including cost and quality
- How to compare historic critical illness plans to current day plans based on your clients own specific scenario and a panel of qualified practicing doctors assessment of critical illness coverage.
- How to compare cost using our iPipeline or UnderwriteMe integrations
- How to ski downhill when discussing products by starting your conversation with the best possible product recommendation
Join our next Protection Forum
Join us at our next Protection Forum where we bring together advisers and insurers to discuss how the industry could do an even better job in protecting the financial livelyhoods of our customers. The forums always spark a lively debate with a wide range of industry leaders joining the discussion and this month we expect another fantastic session as we ask:
“Are Protection products flexible enough to keep track with clients lives in 2024 and beyond?”
Consumer Duty Alliance Technology Forum
“Good Practice and Due Diligence when adopting Artificial Intelligence”
This session is designed to assist firms who have a limited understanding of artificial intelligence and wish to understand the issues they should consider.
- What is artificial intelligence and what are the differences between Predictive AI and Generative AI?
- Examples of practical uses and benefits of AI in Adviser Firms
- What risks should firms consider when looking to adopt Artificial Intelligence and how can they be mitigated?
- How to approach Due Diligence for Artificial Intelligence tools?
- How to approach creating your own Artificial Intelligence policy?
- What sort of knowledge and how much time does it take to get started?
- What are the potential risks to firms who do nothing with AI?