Join us (and some of the most progressive advisers in the industry) for discussions on some of the most pertinent issues facing protection advisers and providers. Gain insights into best practices, discuss solutions to widespread concerns, and make new connections with other experts working to improve how people access and receive protection.
The agenda for the meeting currently stands as follows:
Session 1: Adapting to the COVID/post-COVID world
– What has changed?
– Client meetings/engagement
– Provider processes
– Medicals & underwriting
– Do advisers need more regular updates from insurers on their COVID stance?
Session 2: Impact (Advantages and disadvantages) of mandatory income protection discussions in:
– Mortgage advice, financial planning, wealth advice
– Should FIB be part of this conversation?
– What do IDD & MIFIDII require?